Life at Two Palms Media
Two Palms Media is the agency we wanted to work for but couldn’t find. We’re an agency that puts our team first, gives everyone a voice and prioritises a balanced lifestyle.
We’re committed to fostering a great culture as that typically aims to bring out the best in everyone. We are a diverse bunch and we celebrate the personalities that make up our family of creative people that work at Two Palms.
There are no passengers on this bus, our team works hard because they love what they do, and they strive to deliver exceptional work for our clients and each other.
Our Expectations of our Production Manager
Two Palms seeks a talented and creative Production Manager to manage a variety of creative content from social, podcasts, YouTube series, TVC, stills and branded content from concept through to client delivery.
You will support the Senior Producer in the overall efficient running of the Sydney content team
You are self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a multi-skilled team, while also being able to self-manage to ensure you achieve your daily and weekly tasks.
You are highly organised, resourceful and possess a strong desire to work alongside your colleagues.
You know what’s required to keep your projects on track.
You’re able to think commercially and practically and can nurture and foster relationships with colleagues and suppliers both internally and externally.
You have a knowledge and curiosity for processes and operations and can successfully implement and communicate new strategies to keep automating and organising our business.
The Bread & Butter of being our Production Manager
● With the Senior Producer as lead, you will support budget negotiations with independent production companies (as assigned) and contractors, benchmarking fair price and industry rates
● Manage assigned budgets and reconciliations
● With support from the Senior Producer you will maintain the day-to-day client relationships for various clients and manage project timelines and delivery internally and with clients to deliver best results, on time and on budget.
● To continually seek to provide increased value to the success of the production through reviewing production processes and implementing improved ways of working
● Monitor health & safety practices with support from the Senior Producer and keep informed about industry standards including Covid 19
● Oversee the daily production/design workflow with the Production Team ensuring material delivery is meeting deadline keeping internal and external stakeholders up to date of the progress of jobs
● Oversee the delivery of assets across various platforms, meeting all technical requirements, from external and internal parties
● Ensure that production values align with Two Palms quality expectations and build strong alliances with third-party suppliers and clients
● Develop a full knowledge of our offering, vision and values; as well as a solid understanding of clients’ business and industry Two Palms Media Pty Ltd, L3 63 William Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
● Being knowledgeable of agency structure, functions, and processes; effectively able to interact with other teams and utilise where appropriate
● Experience in delivering integrated campaigns, from content ideation through to creation
● Minimum 4+ years experience in a similar role
Why Join Two Palms?
This full-time position is perfect for someone who is looking to take the lead and be bold about their ideas and ambitions.
- Work on enviable accounts, with an incredible team and network of creatives
- Work within an exciting up-and-coming agency
- Play an active role in new business opportunities
- Work within an extremely versatile team
- Enjoy cultural activities like afternoon paddle boarding, trips to the snow, volunteer days and much more
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Ed on email@example.com with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A link to your portfolio / previous examples of work
Adaptable -You approach challenges with an open mind, curiosity and a desire to help. An ability to see the possibilities first, nurture and adapt new ideas no matter the source, is part of your make up. You understand there is no such thing as mission impossible.
You understand the thinking behind taking calculated risks and that this is how you break new ground, drive initiative and push commercial acumen.
You understand that 11th hour curveballs are part and parcel of dealing with clients in our industry. You know how to remain calm and keep a level ahead to find a solution even when the going gets tough.
Passion – It is an ache inside you to deliver more than what the client wants – to deliver something they have never even dreamt of all within the framework of timelines, budgets and demonstrable ROI. You will support and inspire others to deliver this passion by encouraging and guiding.
Integrity -Everything you do is done with integrity, from building client relationships to working with your agency teams. You live with a high level of respect for others and expect the same of those around you.
You strive to do the ‘right thing not the easy thing’. You are honest, objective and don’t buy into politics. You deliver on personal and team commitments and manage expectations when circumstances change.
Team Spirit – Collaboration is key, at Two Palms we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We chip in, share the work and responsibility to succeed together.
You believe in the team – although you recognise individual success you do so within the team environment, acknowledging all that were involved. You work to positively impact those around you and cultivate relationships at every touchpoint across the business.
Creativity – You are interested and interesting. You’re curious and confident to share your ideas. You actively encourage the ideal that ideas can come from anywhere and encourage those around you to input into the process and communicate their points of view. You guide their thinking to ensure they are adding value and continue to build their points of reference to allow them to add greater value.