PAID SOCIAL MEDIA EXEC
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an ambitious paid social executive with minimum 2-3 years’ experience, to join our expanding content team.
The Paid Social Executive will be responsible for increasing lead volumes via paid social channels and directly supporting the integrated marketing team by managing and maintaining advertising campaigns. You will support the development of our paid social lead generation strategy, working with key social media platforms to deliver on various objectives.
We’re looking for someone who has a great attitude, is results driven, solutions-focused and will work collaboratively with the wider team to exceed expectations.
This is a chance to be part of a forward-thinking and exciting agency that values people with ample opportunity to grow. If you think you’re the bright, confident candidate we’re looking for, we want to hear from you!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will own the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring its delivery to time, budget & quality standards.
- You will work alongside our integrated marketing teams and clients to ensure short- and long-term targets are being met and learnings are shared in order to support and scale paid social marketing.
- You will enhance the Two Palms overall approach to Paid Social marketing and design strategies that can be automated and executed at scale.
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all Paid Social activities.
- You’ll have an understanding of SEO and Google Ads and be able to implement strategies that deliver value for our clients.
- You will be expected to innovate and come up with creative ways to enhance campaign performance using new features and tech.
- You will support the integrated marketing team on the day to day management of multiple social advertising accounts and campaigns.
- You will share your experience to improve and test existing campaigns and paid social strategies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a media agency environment with a focus on developing brand, campaign and paid strategies
- A strong knowledge of Facebook Business & Ads Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of tracking pixels, UTM parameters and basic code implementation
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Good knowledge of excel; comfortable in analysing data sets, formulas and pivot tables
- Experienced in developing specific landing pages (desired but not essential)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience working with CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible & Agile working attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This permanent position is perfect for someone who is looking to develop and challenge themselves. The role will allow you to:
- Work on enviable accounts, with the support of senior team members
- Work within an exciting up-and-coming agency
- Play an active role in new business opportunities
- Be mentored by the agency Director
- Enjoy cultural activities like afternoon paddle boarding, snow trips, volunteer days and much more
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email ed at email@example.com with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A cover letter detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this post (please note, applications not submitted with a covering letter will be rejected)
Salary: Dependent on Skills and Experience
Please note, due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work occasional evenings and weekends. We require someone to start in the coming weeks.