Life at Two Palms Media
Two Palms Media is the agency we wanted to work for but couldn’t find. We’re an agency that puts our team first, gives everyone a voice and prioritises a balanced lifestyle.
We’re committed to fostering a great culture as that typically aims to bring out the best in everyone. We are a diverse bunch and we celebrate the personalities that make up our family of creative people that work at Two Palms.
There are no passengers on this bus, our team works hard because they love what they do, and they strive to deliver exceptional work for our clients and each other.
Our Expectations of our Office Manager
You are responsible for supporting the Sydney team in the overall efficient running of our office and our studio, along with supporting the Director and leadership team with administration and operational requirements of the business.
You are self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a multi-skilled team, while also being able to self-manage to ensure you achieve your daily and weekly tasks.
You are highly organised, resourceful and possess a strong desire to work alongside your colleagues.
You know what’s required to keep your projects on track.
You’re able to think commercially and practically and can nurture and foster relationships with colleagues and suppliers both internally and externally.
You have a knowledge and curiosity for processes and operations and can successfully implement and communicate new strategies to keep automating and organising our business.
The Bread & Butter of being our Office Manager
● Minimum 3 years in an office administration role
● Developing a full knowledge of our offering, vision and values; as well as a solid understanding of clients’ business and industry
● Being knowledgeable of agency structure, functions, and processes; effectively able to interact with other teams and utilise where appropriate
● Maintain up to date record-keeping of inventory, expenses, couriers and postage.
● Manage Studio Palms bookings and organisation of the studio including producers, inventory and full knowledge of the studios and its capabilities – Managing all enquiries and bookings.
● Managing hot desking roster, subleasing office space and existing tenants in our shared office space
● Managing the ordering of workplace supplies (groceries, stationary etc.), ensuring the kitchen is fully equipped and coordinating catering orders when needed
● Set up meeting rooms when required, ensuring all technical facets as provided as needed
● Create and maintain company asset register for all issued and returned hardware
● Supporting the organisation and setting up for company events and socials – company drinks, cultural activities and coordination of travel
● You’ll be the first point of contact on people’s first day in the Sydney office, assisting new starters with laptop set up, coordinating onboarding sessions and attending to any new starter queries
● You will support in drafting employment contracts for new employees, data entry and administration of HR Drive and employee sheets
● Other general duties will include keeping a clean and tidy office, organising files and folders, scanning and printing and carrying out any tasks that are required to assist in the effective business function of Two Palms.
● Coordinate Company-Onboarding
● Support with visa administration and research
● Provide general administration support to the Managing Director and Leadership team
● Manage office supplies and equipment and maintain office storage areas.
● Reviewing job applications and scheduling job interviews
● Taking meeting minutes
● Digital filing
● Preparing documents
Why Join Two Palms?
This full-time position is perfect for someone who is looking to take the lead and be bold about their ideas and ambitions.
- Work on enviable accounts, with an incredible team and network of creatives
- Work within an exciting up-and-coming agency
- Play an active role in new business opportunities
- Work within an extremely versatile team
- Enjoy cultural activities like afternoon paddle boarding, trips to the snow, volunteer days and much more
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Vics on email@example.com with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A link to your portfolio
Adaptable – You approach challenges with an open mind, curiosity and a desire to help. An ability to see the possibilities first, nurture and adapt new ideas no matter the source, is part of your make up. You understand there is no such thing as mission impossible.
You understand the thinking behind taking calculated risks and that this is how you break new ground, drive initiative and push commercial acumen.
You understand that 11th hour curveballs are part and parcel of dealing with clients in our industry. You know how to remain calm and keep a level ahead to find a solution even when the going gets tough.
Passion – It is an ache inside you to deliver more than what the client wants – to deliver something they have never even dreamt of all within the framework of timelines, budgets and demonstrable ROI. You will support and inspire others to deliver this passion by encouraging and guiding.
Integrity – Everything you do is done with integrity, from building client relationships to working with your agency teams. You live with a high level of respect for others and expect the same of those around you.
You strive to do the ‘right thing not the easy thing’. You are honest, objective and don’t buy into politics. You deliver on personal and team commitments and manage expectations when circumstances change.
Team Spirit – Collaboration is key, at Two Palms we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We chip in, share the work and responsibility to succeed together.
You believe in the team – although you recognise individual success you do so within the team environment, acknowledging all that were involved. You work to positively impact those around you and cultivate relationships at every touchpoint across the business.
Creativity – You are interested and interesting. You’re curious and confident to share your ideas. You actively encourage the ideal that ideas can come from anywhere and encourage those around you to input into the process and communicate their points of view. You guide their thinking to ensure they are adding value and continue to build their points of reference to allow them to add greater value.