Integrated Account Manager
Life at Two Palms
Two Palms Media is the agency we wanted to work for but couldn’t find. We’re an agency that puts our team first, gives everyone a voice and prioritises a balanced lifestyle.
We’re committed to fostering a great culture that aims to brings out the best in everyone. We are a diverse bunch and we celebrate the personalities that make up our family of creative people.
There are no passengers on this bus, our team work hard because they love what they do, and they strive to deliver exceptional work for our clients and each other.
Our Expectations of our Integrated Account Manager
You are self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a multi-skilled team, while also being able to self-manage to ensure you achieve your daily and weekly tasks.
You are highly organised, resourceful and possess a strong desire to work alongside your colleagues.
You know what’s required to keep your projects on track.
You have a positive attitude and are results driven, solutions-focused and will be instrumental to the team to deliver campaigns from start to finish that exceed expectations.
The role will technically be ‘Client Services’ but it’s much more than that. You’ll be across every element of the projects undertaking varied, challenging and creative work for or marquee clients White Claw and Amazon Prime Video.
Your role as our Integrated Account Manager
Two Palms is responsible for the Strategic Direction, Creative Development, Design, Production, Execution and Delivery across all elements of Amazon Prime Video and White Claw’s business and as an Account Manager, you will manage and play a full part across all phases of your projects. From briefs landing, alongside the Activations Team, you will be responsible for delivering projects across all phases.
As Account Manager, you are tasked with managing multiple projects day-to-day and working with our clients to ensure that objectives are met. You will manage multiple aspects of our activations, whilst working closely with Two Palms in-house, creative, live events and production teams to deliver and execute the activation in line with our objectives for each project.
The Bread & Butter of being our Integrated Account Manager
- Being knowledgeable of agency structure, functions and processes; effectively able to interact with other teams and utilise where appropriate
- Developing a full knowledge of our offering, vision and values; as well as a solid understanding of clients’ business and industry
- Responsible for all project implementation communication ranging from WIPs (client and Internal), to contact reports and timelines, quarterly reviews and conducting monthly head hour time-sheet and expense reviews
- The key contact for our clients in ensuring that they are always up to speed on the status of projects, whilst working with the project management team to ensure all aspects of your project are on track
- Be the process champion and responsible for guiding out clients through each phase of our projects
- Be accountable for your own work streams and best-in class at account management and client servicing
- Be organised, able to multitask, prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current clients to ensure we meet and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Show a strong ability to build relationships fast, and track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders
- Forward-thinking and proactive in delivering best in class campaigns as part of a team pushing creative boundaries
You approach challenges with an open mind, curiosity and a desire to help. An ability to see the possibilities first, nurture and adapt new ideas no matter the source, is part of your make up. You understand there is no such thing as mission impossible.
You understand the thinking behind taking calculated risks and that this is how you break new ground, drive initiative and push commercial acumen.
You understand that 11th hour curveballs are part and parcel of dealing with clients in our industry. You know how to remain calm and keep a level ahead to find a solution even when the going gets tough.
It is an ache inside you to deliver more than what the client wants – to deliver something they have never even dreamt of all within the framework of timelines, budgets and demonstrable ROI. You will support and inspire others to deliver this passion by encouraging and guiding.
Everything you do is done with integrity, from building client relationships to working with your agency teams. You live with a high level of respect for others and expect the same of those around you.
You strive to do the ‘right thing not the easy thing’. You are honest, objective and don’t buy into politics. You deliver on personal and team commitments and manage expectations when circumstances change.
Collaboration is key, at Two Palms we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We chip in, share the work and responsibility to succeed together.
You believe in the team – although you recognise individual success you do so within the team environment, acknowledging all that were involved. You work to positively impact those around you and cultivate relationships at every touchpoint across the business.
You are interested and interesting. You’re curious and confident to share your ideas. You actively encourage the ideal that ideas can come from anywhere and encourage those around you to input into the process and communicate their points of view. You guide their thinking to ensure they are adding value and continue to build their points of reference to allow them to add greater value.
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Ed on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A cover letter. In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Two Palms. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. (Please note, applications not submitted with a cover letter will not be considered)