We are seeking an ambitious content producer with minimum 2-3 years’ experience, to join our expanding content team.
The ideal candidate is an Adobe suite guru – someone who has an extensive knowledge of videography and editing principles and can bring a story to life. You must be able to strategically create and produce short-form and long-form storytelling films for digital audiences.
We’re looking for someone who has a great attitude, is results driven, solutions-focused and will work collaboratively with the wider team to exceed expectations.
This is a chance to be part of a forward-thinking and exciting agency that values people with ample opportunity to grow. If you think you’re the bright, confident candidate we’re looking for, we want to hear from you!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a media agency environment with a focus on developing brand, campaign and content strategies
- Excellent storytelling capabilities to bring ideas to life
- Must have strong shooting experience, be able to shoot stills and be confident working independently on location
- Deep knowledge of technological, media and cultural trends
- Masterful working with Adobe software packages; Premier Pro, InDesign and Photoshop
- Good understanding of social platforms and non-traditional brand communications
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working with international brands
- Confidence to speak knowledgeably about all aspects of the work of Two Palms Media with integrity and insight
This permanent position is perfect for someone who is looking to develop and challenge themselves. The role will allow you to:
- Work on enviable accounts, with the support of senior team members
- Work within an exciting up-and-coming agency
- Play an active role in new business opportunities
- Be mentored by the agency Director
- Enjoy cultural activities like afternoon paddle boarding, snow trips, volunteer days and much more
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A cover letter detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this post (please note, applications not submitted with a covering letter will be rejected)
- Showreel or portfolio of digital video work
Salary: Dependent on Skills and Experience
Please note, due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work occasional evenings, weekends and travel interstate and abroad. We require someone to start immediately.