The Health Code is a fun, informative, unfiltered and real podcast run by health and fitness YouTuber, Sarah’s Day and professional photographer, content creator and personal trainer, Kurt Tilse. This dynamic duo are here to crack the code on all things health, fitness, lifestyle, relationships and building your dream career.
This week, The Health Code sat down with flexible yogi goddess, Sjana Earp. The ray of sunshine dishes on her top tibs for an efficient morning routine, how to master a handstand, yoga essentials and tips to living a healthy lifestyle.
Sjana, or SJ to her friends, is a 24-year-old Australian yogi and influencer with 1.6 million followers. A “sunshine seeking, yoga doing, hug giving, ocean loving, travel enthusiast”, she has created a career combining yoga instructing, travel, writing, modelling and photography, but is still a down-to-earth Aussie girl from Newcastle. After experiencing bullying, anxiety and depression as a teen, she discovered yoga, and is now happy, confident, and passionate about bettering herself, and encouraging others to do the same.
Enjoy the upbeat, playful and bubbly convo!
- Introducing Sjana Earp. [1:15]
- The Weekly Wrap: deciphering millennial acronyms, matching couple outfits, infrared saunas and winter [3:34]
- Getting to know Sjana: quick facts [10:54]
- Sjana shares her morning routine, and hacks for starting the day well. [14:32]
- Sjana’s journey to success, and how she takes her Instagram photos. [21:02]
- Why Sjana meditates every day. [24:43]
- Using meditation to combat depression
- Is Sjana a yoga snob? [29:46]
- Sjana talks her exercise regime. [32:32]
- How Sjana became a qualified yoga teacher. [33:51]
- Sjana explains how she became so damn flexible, and reveals her tips to improve flexibility.. [34:44]
- Sjana’s tips for mastering handstands. [43:17]
- What a week in the life looks like for Sjana. [45:38]
- ‘Shut up and answer my questions b***h – quick fire questions with Sjana. [50:41]