The Health Code is a fun, informative, unfiltered and real podcast run by health and fitness YouTuber, Sarah’s Day and professional photographer, content creator and personal trainer, Kurt Tilse. This dynamic duo are here to crack the code on all things health, fitness, lifestyle, relationships and building your dream career.
In this episode of The Health Code the duo answered questions asked by their loyal followers surrounding the topics of success, business, money, careers and becoming your own boss. But before jumping into that, Sarah shines some light into her Quarantine home shopping addiction.
Tune in to hear their top 5 tips (each!) on how to become successful!
View this post on Instagram
If you have listened to our latest episode you’ll know what this is all about! 10 points for you my friend! Our homeboy @kjtilse spoke about success stemming from doing what you love and taking your eyes off the money. This resonates with us on more levels than one. Be focused on the journey and the end goal. The rest is just a page in the story. What was your favourite tip from our recent podcast?
- The Art of Coffee making (0:41)
- Weekly Wrap (3:15)
- Sarah’s homeware shopping addiction (15:30)
- What is success for Kurt & Sarah? (22:06)
- Tip 1: Authenticity (28:28)
- Tip 2: Passion (31:10)
- Tip 3: You are heavily influenced by the people closest to you (32:30)
- Tip 4: Knowing who to listen to, and when (36:45)
- Tip 5: You need to be in love with the process (39:15)
- Tip 6: Don’t Burn Out! (40:41)
- Tip 7: Find your inspiration (42:35)
- Tip 8: Routine and To-Do lists (45:00)
- Tip 9: Deadlines (46:35)
- Tip 10: Get your eyes off the money (47:07)