The Health Code is a fun, informative, unfiltered and real podcast run by health and fitness YouTuber, Sarah’s Day and professional photographer, content creator and personal trainer, Kurt Tilse. This dynamic duo are here to crack the code on all things health, fitness, lifestyle, relationships and building your dream career.
In a juicy Q&A, The Health Code answer pressing questions on all thing body image, workout routine and motivational input. Talking openly about struggles with the obsession of looking shredded and the toll it takes on the body and mind, the duo share their personal experience, outlining a roadmap on achieving balance, fulfilling a healthy mindset and living an active lifestyle.
View this post on Instagram
Do you know your own worth? Being self aware of your own strengths, weaknesses, victory’s and mistakes are all apart of reflecting on your personal worth. Knowing your own value will allow you to be confident in taking risks and knowing what you bring to the table. Know your worth coders, money can’t buy it!
- Introduction to the topic and Q&A concept(0:20)
- Weekly Wrap (1:50)
- Taking time to for yourself to relax and chill out (10:30)
- Exciting life updates: new cars (14:30)
- Sarah's TikTok dance (17:45)
- Q&A Start (21:13)
- How cheating can crush your confidence (21:32)
- Mid-Roll Advertisement: Hi-Smile (23:00)
- Body image is a journey, not a destination (24:40)
- Tips on loving yourself despite Instagram ideals (26:17)
- Body dysmorphia (28:32)
- Self appreciation by following inspiring people on socials (30:05)
- Focusing on your personal little wins (32:57)
- How to stay motivated to be healthy and fit (34:35)
- Microgoals (38:15)
- Mindful eating (39:36)
- How to live in the moment instead of chasing "what ifs" (46:23)
- Round off (53:19)
- Teaser for something EXCITING!! (54:26)